Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Ahad, 28 Februari 2010

LeSsOn !!!


huhu..

today pn zalina want my class do the E-Assessment..
my class ,4 pluto is the last class to know about this exersice after 4 zuhrah and 4 utarid.. (latih tubi)..
kuang3
the questions is located in blog panitia ict..
there are many types questions that we can do.
i think the question is quite easy for multiple choice ,true or false and matching but the questions fill in the blanks i found very difficult because i never do such that questions..arghhh!!!!
i only got 50 marks for that questions
i will do at least 3 exercise to improve my score and archive full mark...
so i must study and do more and more revision about the ict lesson...
i want to thank my ict teacher for giving me a lot of question in blog panitia.. <3<3<3

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan